18w Turbo Twist 6x UV Sterilizer

E

essop3

I just won this at my local reef club and have no use for it. New in box with the $149.99 price tag still on it. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

pontius

If you still have it in a week, I'll be interested. can you tell me how these attach? do they attach from the sump pump to the pipe that runs water back to the tank?

E

essop3

It can be used like that if your not pumping too much. It can be ran at 200-400 gph. On my tank I have to slow down my return pump a little. That flow can be redirected through the sterilizer.

getit

What is your final as low as you will go price w/ shipping to my front door (all parts included).

getit

bump.....What does this mean? I see people use it all the time, it looks as if they are trying to get someone to make a response when they do this. Am I right?

E

essop3

$100 shipped as it came new in the box. I only opened it to see what it looked like. Never even put it together. It has never seen water.
bump just moves stuff to the top the the page.

E

essop3

the $100 included shipping
you can paypal it to essop3@msn.com if you want it. I'll send it out within 2 days of payment. You may also check my ---- feedback, user name is essop3