1st SWF.com order

kevcon

Hello Everyone,
I just felt compelled to write a bit about the order I recieved from SWF and tell you how totally impressed I am.
I had to contemplate for many hours before ordering from so far away, I'm in Washington State, and finally decided to go with it. Anyway I ordered a yellow tang, a dwarf angle, several recordia, a nudibranch, and three P shrimp. Let me just say all arrived perfectly packed and right on time. The quality is much better than anything I have access to locally. After using the "drip acclimation" process I placed everything in the Q tank as I always do regardless (learned the hard way tee hee hee). Any way with minutes of turning the lights back on all the fish were eating. Three days later everyone is happy in my little part of
the ocean!
Anyway if anyone is having seconds thoughts about ording from this site rest assured they sell great quality products:D
Kevcon

nm reef

Glad to hear you got the same quality service and product I've become accustomed to.
I've ordered several clean-up packages and the quality/service has been top-notch.:cool:

tigerlover

I am so glad you made this post, I just ordered a flame scallop and big 20 reef package, nice to know you got yours in good condition, very reasuring, and I only live one state away, in North Alabama.
Also, since I ordered mine on Saturday, does anyone know when I'll get it?:confused:

kevcon

I ordered on mon and they shipped on wed arrived here on thurs am. You can request what day your order arrives.