1st timer buy, sell, trade

grabbitt

I would also love to see some pics... I'm in West Lafayette and I could find a few things to trade...

liljay0418

I'm a 1st timer can somebody tell me how to post pics? And why my little smiley guy's are not working? I hit it and in the message box it spells it out??? Thanks!!!

scuba diva

I am also new to thw forum but not reading it or buying fro SWF.com.
I do not know how. I wish I could. But, do you have aprox. sizes/prices and shipping to 30144?
Thanks from another-new-comer!
Le Ann

grabbitt

Originally Posted by liljay0418
http:///forum/post/2594854
I'm a 1st timer can somebody tell me how to post pics? And why my little smiley guy's are not working? I hit it and in the message box it spells it out??? Thanks!!!
Join a hosting site like photobucket, and it should tell you how to upload pics from your computer (or any USB-connected device) to the webpage. After that, copy the image link at the bottom of the picture page and insert it in your reply message as such: photobucket link[img].
And the smileys spell out on your reply message as they are typed, but if you hit the preview post button, you will see they appear as smileys. They'll do the same once you post your response

liljay0418

And his little brother hanging out around the corner (he's a smaller one) now if I get the flash thing firured out I'll be rollin.
I;t only took me allday!! These are the two I can get off the glass right now. I'll post big mamma in a minute.
These things are awesome. I really just wanna trade.