1yr Anniversary

nwdyr

I set up my first nanno tank I yr ago (Jan 1 07) That is also when i started coming here. Allot has changed here in the last year and I have seen people come and go. I am not here nearly as much as before but still enjoy stopping by and giving my 2 cents even though nobody is asking for it
I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have hung in there with me through 5 major surgeries , every time I went into the hospital you guys ( you know who you are) were always praying for me and I felt like you really cared about what happened. I looked forward to getting home each time and talking with you when I was in too much pain to sleep. While not much has changed with my condition , My tank..well tank's have sure changed allot! I guess I just wanted to say thank you and God bless all of you , I hope you all have a GREAT and safe Christmas and a Happy new Year! I look forward to your friendship and advice in the new year.
Love & Respect
Mark

snakeblitz33

Mark,
It's been a pleasure to get to know you over the last - whatever time that I have been here. While I may not have been one of those people to stay up and talk to you or be there after each one of your surgeries, I have always looked forward to reading your posts and gaining knowledge and experience from you and all of the friends on this board.
I hope you stay around for a very long time on these boards. If you ever need any help, let me know. Oh, and check your e-mail. I sent you something!

spanko

Oh, blah,blah,blah............enough bootsie bootsie congratulations
Let's drink!!!!!!

You are the only one besides me that give bronco any greif. Thanx for being around bud!!!!!!

nwdyr

thanks guy's and Girl
Hope you all have a GREAT holiday!! It's snowing like crazy here
LOVE a white Christmas! Of course I waited till the last min to do all my shopping so now i have to go out in this blizzard to shop
That just makes it more fun

P.S Spanko , I have not been to that thread in awhile so lets go give him some Holiday hard times!!!

nwdyr

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

I hope you all have a safe time tonight and a GREAT and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

nwdyr

Thanks RFB
not to many left that are still active here , seems we lost allot of people after the sale trade thing went away

reefforbrains

Nah, they are just in lurk mode.
Hobby got a little dark last year or so. Many just got tired of wading through the repetitive circles and speculators. Like mom used to say- Got nothing nice to say?, shut yer yap!
Most of us are lifers in this hobby so if someone is MIA for a 6/8 months they pop back up eventually. No worries.
They will be back. The classifieds was nice but really amongsts ourselves there is enough of a network to buy/sell anything we ever need without any fear of theft or misrep.
Just get the emails of the dozen or so people you get along best with on the boards and toss thier email info into a separate folder. Use it as a personal tool if you need anyhting off the beaten trail.
I am glad to see your still active, last year was ugly for the hobby.