2 400-watt Hamilton Reefstar Pendants

candycane

I have two Reefstar Pendants that I am asking 310 a piece for and then it will probably be another 15 for shipping. This includes the Reefstar Pendant, Pulse Start Ballast and 14K Bulbs. Both have been used about a month TOPS. The light is just too intense for what I am trying to keep under them.
PM me or email me at cfrecf @ yahoo . com if interested. If someone can find them cheaper, please let me know. It doesn't mean I will drop the price, but I think this is pretty decent for these two set ups.

candycane

I gotta sell these things, 275 a piece and still only 15 dollars for shipping. That's a 35 dollar price drop. I stopped using them, and the bulb has MAYBE 110 hours on it. I ran one of them for maybe 3-5 hours a day for a month and the other for about 12 days. I realized the spectrum from one was more then enough to cast over a 40 inch tank, so just went down to one.
Once again they are (2) Hamilton Technology Reefstar Pendants w/Ballasts and VERY lightly used 14K Bulbs. Comes with UV Glass and hanging hardware.
Offers?