2 Aquariums For Sale - priced GREAT

newatsalt

I have two (2) aquariums that I need to sell before our move. Pls let me know if you are interested in them. They are for local pick up (Palm Beach Gardens FLORIDA).
The first tank I have is a 65 gallon Hex by All-Glass Aquarium. It will come with the stand (black) and hood (which has three 15 watt bulbs) and a sump filter system. We would like $200 obo for the tank. The measurements are 6 sides x 14 inches each and the tank is 28 inches deep. The stand is 30 1/2 inches tall.
The second tank I have is a 55 gallon acrylic tank. It will come with an Emperor 400 filter, a Penguin 170 bio-wheel filter and a Coralife light system (four 96 watt bulbs). We would like $200 obo for the tank. The measurements for this tank is 39L x 18W x 18 Deep.
Pls email me at cdblasi@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks

05xrunner

hmmm by the math the first tank you listed by its size would be 213gal
and the 2nd would be 59gal
did u make a mistake

newatsalt

No the hex is a 65 gallon and the acrylic is a 75 gallon...maybe I didn't do the measurements right, but the gallons are correct.

newatsalt

We bought the lights for around $400.00, so we really want to keep them with the tank - why don't you buy the tank and then you will get the lights with it?