2 corals deflating help

kyle10

have about 8 corals in my tank...2 of them were fine yesterday today all of the little fingers arent standing up anymore...and the one which is a table coral all of the ruffles are even shrinking up...the other one in trouble is a colt coral...same thing there... all fingers are not standing up...have had the colt for 4 weeks and the table for 1 week.
all parameters are fine....i just dont understand why only those 2 are in trouble?
please help thanks

S

sebae0

when you say params are fine what are they? this info will help determine what could be a problem. somtimes my finger leather will shrink up for a day or 2 and return to normal after that.

kyle10

sebae0 thanks for the reply
ph 8.2
amm 0
nitrite 0
nitrates 10
cal 440
temp 79
metal halide and vho lighting4 powerheads

S

sebae0

water looks good to me, how long has it been shrunk up? like i said mine does it from time to time and always comes back nice and strong.

kyle10

its been shrunk up about 12 hours...but like i said the colt has been fine for 4 weeks...the table a week...its just ssems like there dead now ..but just them

dburr

I agree that they will do this from time to time. Give it a couple days.
What is this table? LPS,SPS or some thing else?

bang guy

Try adding Baking Soda or a commercial Carbonate source & get your ALK up around 175ppm.
Slowly though... should take a week.