2 down 6 left LOL

meowzer

WELL....I decided I had too many tanks....HAHA>....tore down the 16G and sent all the Kenya to a friend......
and just sold my 46G corner octo FW tank
I still have a 55G FW
225G, 54G, 29G, 28G and 10G SW tanks
I seriously would consider getting rid of another SW tank.....More is NOT always better LOL

flower

You sure have enough tanks...poor Meowzer, all her good fishing spots are going away one by one. Pretty soon she won't have anything to daydream about as she longingly stares at the fish with hungry eyes.

snakeblitz33

Well, that's not a bad thing. I'm sure you will get rid of a few more. I would assume that the smaller tanks would probably go first. Combining systems into one and selling off the redundancy can be a good thing. Leaving at least one tank for a quarantine tank wouldn't be a bad idea.
I ALMOST sold off my 75g a week or two ago and I just couldn't do it.

meowzer

I still have the 16G....JIC I ever need to set up in an emergency.....as a matter of fact....I still have an empty 10G, and 5G in the shed
I just decided I don't need to keep it up 24/7

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/395577/2-down-6-left-lol#post_3522096
I still have the 16G....JIC I ever need to set up in an emergency.....as a matter of fact....I still have an empty 10G, and 5G in the shed
I just decided I don't need to keep it up 24/7
I only kept an emergency/hospital/
quarantine tank when I was regularly adding new fish. Once the display was stocked..,.no need to keep one going unless something bad happened. A sponge from the established system, and I'm ready to set up a 10g in a flash. I have the extra airline, and HOB filter, just waiting in the garage until it's needed.

mr. limpid

Same here I left the 10gal QT for couple months and the filter started to pump water out of the tank, lost 5gal then I noticed it. It was under my DT in separate area. Took all the filter media threw it in my sump and will set it up on as needed bases.