2 Gallon Nano?

Tatertot

I'm thinking about getting a two gallon nano tank, and I don't know what fish I can put in it. I've done some research and have a dream list of what I want. Is this a reasonable list? What cleanup crew will I need? Instead of a clown goby could I have a shrimp and goby pair? What order should I place the creatures in the tank? Thanks!
Dream list:
  • Clown Goby
  • Bubble tip anenome
  • Sexy Shrimp
  • Hammer Coral
  • Mushroom Coral
  • Other corals (No zoanthinds or plaiathoas!)

lmforbis

I think a shrimp goby pair would be good. I'd nix the anemone sort several reasons
1. The need a mature tank at least a year old
2. They need a lot of light
3. The get big and will fill your whole tank.

You first have to cycle your tank then usually you add a lean up crew. May be one of 3 types of snails. You don't need much for a 2 gallon. With only one fish I don't think order matters.

Tatertot

I think a shrimp goby pair would be good. I'd nix the anemone sort several reasons
1. The need a mature tank at least a year old
2. They need a lot of light
3. The get big and will fill your whole tank.

You first have to cycle your tank then usually you add a lean up crew. May be one of 3 types of snails. You don't need much for a 2 gallon. With only one fish I don't think order matters.
Could I still keep a sexy shrimp or would the pistol shrimp attack it?

lmforbis

I've never had either but I have never read anything that makes me think it would be an issue. I have been looking for a goby/shrimp pair for my 40 gallon, just haven't found the right one yet.