2 questions..

ndtechie05

ok my first question is this 1) how do i remove a very territorial damsel in a 75gallon with a lil bit of rock in it and 2) i bought a yellow tang 2 days ago and every now n then he seems to be scratching against a rock. he looks fine, nice and bright yellow.
is this normal for them to do that?

joker_ca

just go in there and get the damsel out, they fast little devils u just might have to destroy your tank to get him out im pretty sure everyone has done that a couple of times
if your yellow tang is still eating he should be fine but tangs are ich magnets, and ich is not visible to the

[hr]
eye untill you see the while spots on them, also yellow tangs are little buttheads so if you try to add something else to your tank later on he might pick on the new fish

little

You may wont to check your ammonia. . . that scratching may be a sing of an ammonia rise.
Good luck
Little

thangbom

hum.. well id watch the tang some before i do anything w/her.. id personaly watch it for 3 day or so .. see if she still scratching herself on a rock or whatever.. if she is . i wouldnt take the chance of letter her catch a major case of ich.. id qt her for 2 days w/some copper safe... then let her back in the main tank.. can never to safe.....:happy: