2 tanks fs/ft in tx

bodie925

i got two tanks one is a 125 and the other is a 100, both with stands, both were runing but it took them down, also got a sealife preminer 200 wet/dry with ovrflow box,
ill ask 400 obo for each tank with a stand
i am willing to trade for stuff for my 240 or for pc parts, or automotive part, (esp if you got a 72-78 datsun z car,or chevy parts) or any thing else of intrest,
im in waco tx,
shoot me a email for pics shawshank925@yahoo.com

bodie925

aigth how bout 300 for the 125 and 500 for the 100 with the wetdry. i need to get these thing outof my way

xsizzlax

Wish i lived i TX would take both tanks off of u :( , ur offering an amazing deal on the 125...c mon people take advantge...was interested in the wetdry would u ship it with the overflow and pumps.........
thanks

bodie925

i would but you might check shipping cost for my zip 76712, it prob wont be cost effective. the wet dry is approx 24x18x18, im guess on those figure but to give you some ideal on cost.

xsizzlax

Shipping is about 40$$ US.........How much r u looking to sell the Wetdry for??? (You have to of them right) i want the pumps and overflow too......
Let me know
Thanks

chevytrks

I have a guy here at my work that may be intersted in your 120 and 100 gallon tanks.
what you doing with your shark?

bodie925

xsizzlax i only have one wet/dry right now sold the other one a month ago, but i have no pump with it.
chevytrks if he wants a tank let me know, im getting out, i made a promise to my self that if i ever killed a fish i really liked i woudnt do it not more ( i know it weird but i hate killing any animals) but yea my shark died 2 week after i transferred him to my 240, havent figured it out, we tested the water many times and my other fish are still alive.

xsizzlax

So which wetdry do u still have??? 100galpic/125galpic
Does it have the overflow????
Last How much do u want for it?????

bodie925

i have tha one for the 100 gall, with the overfolr box but no pump. i wsa using a rio 2500 pump
ill take 200+shipping for the wetdry if you rreally want it

redtang

If you really get tired of them taking up space, let me know I will be glad to take anything you have off your hands. I live in Dallas, and could pick them up anytime you want. Free of charge!
Let me know Gironjacob@msn.com