2 x 250 MH HQI w/ 2 x 54w T5 for SALE!!

mona

I have the following for sale. It is the RETRO KIT:
I have 2 brand new hamilton 14k bulbs and one new T5 actinic lamp with it however. You just have to buy one T5. I never turned on both, as one suited me. Had lamps for few weeks only, so I have receipt for them.
So I actually bought this 48" fixture:
http://www.aqua-medic.com/oceanlight_T5_HQI_combo.shtml
I paid $700 for this set. I ended up making a canopy so I removed the parts and put it in the canopy. Works like a charm, had it for 1.5yrs without any problems.
Im getting a smaller tank (due to move), so I want to sell this ASAP.
The ONLY thing is when you put the HQI bulbs in, you have to tighten the reflectors a bit so it holds the bulbs tight, and loosen the reflectors to remove bulb. Thats how I secured the bulbs. Never had problems. If you are handy, you can find other ways. Other than that, it is perfect. Got the UV glasses also. All reflectors, and one nice magnetic external ballast with 3 switches, one for each MH and one for the T5s.
After doing research for 48" 2x250W HQI Metal Halide/ 2x54W T5, I know what they run for. Like I said, I paid $700 so since my bulbs are new, make me a nice offer. I have the retro kit now so I don't expect $700, but be realistic. My zip is 19446 if you want to pickup.
Again, It has everything you need to get your lights running. No additional purchase necessary.

eugenez_21

nice need something like that, but dont have 700 to spend right now. could maybe give 250 or so if parent agree. I know thats really cheap