20,000 + posts! Way to go Beth!!

nicetry

We all know (hopefully) that post counts don't mean squat, but Beth has reached a true milestone here just having passed 20,000! Beth was a mod here when I first joined a few years back and has consistantly shown a sincere love for the hobby in general, and for the well being of sick fish specifically. She routinely goes out of her way to find answers to disease questions for so many on this board.
She's also a great all around person with a good sense of humor, and as many of us have witnessed, the patience and finesse to be a good moderator.
Thanks for all the help you have given over the years, Beth! It's appreciated by many!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by nicetry
We all know (hopefully) that post counts don't mean squat, but Beth has reached a true milestone here just having passed 20,000! Beth was a mod here when I first joined a few years back and has consistantly shown a sincere love for the hobby in general, and for the well being of sick fish specifically. She routinely goes out of her way to find answers to disease questions for so many on this board.
She's also a great all around person with a good sense of humor, and as many of us have witnessed, the patience and finesse to be a good moderator.
Thanks for all the help you have given over the years, Beth! It's appreciated by many!

yeah beth luckily i haven't had to use her medical advise yet but i have read a ton of her threads and maybe that is why congrats beth keep the advise coming...tobin

mike22cha

That's cool, she posted her 20,000th post on my question in the diese and treatement section. I feel honored.

ruaround

nicetry... youd prolly have 20k posts if you were still a mod...
i commend Beth... 7+ years of service!!! and still answering: does garlic cure ick...

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, you noticed! LOL Guy still has me beat though.
Thanks for the nice comments, Tro...
Ok, I'm blushing.
Its funny, Mike, HLLE is actually what brough me to SWF.com! So, that's kinda cool.
Thanks all.