20 Gal. Complete w/Woodstand * Includes NEW in box"CustomSealife U. V Sterilizer*.

I am having to sell my 20 gal decorative tank.
I setup my 20 gal decorative saltwater aquarium with live rock and anemones with wood stand 3 months ago. I have to sell the setup:
Includes Seaclone Protein Skimmer
Marineland Outside Filter
1 Maxi-Jet Powerhead
1 Powersweep Powerhead
Sponge Filter With Pump.
Heater, Lights, Live Rock With Bubble Anemone.
Plus brand "New in box" *CustomSealife DoubleHelix * UltrViolet Sterilizer
$300.00.
I Live In Woodstock Area Just North Of Atlanta.
You May Email Me If You Are Interested. judymusicandaquatics@comcast.net
Thanks.
:)

junbug1970

300 BUCKS FOR 20gal????:eek:
if you are asking what you paid retail, i would suggest not putting it here.
however, if you would you part it out enexpensively, i am interested in your uv,skimmer & powerheads.
please email me @ junus_ong@hotmail.com

I thought I would answer my last reply.
I am only asking less than 1/2 of retail.
There is $800.00 total including the "NEW" U. V. Steralizer in the setup.
The tank is only three months old with a beautiful setup with a wood stand.
Where I advertise it is my business.
Maybe you should look for your protein skimmer elsewhere. If you are going to have those kind of rude comments to other people trying to sell their items on a respectable website message board.
There I said it.
Sorry about the hard words, but people with comments like yours need to think twice before they speak.
:rolleyes:

infalable

Hey Junbug. I think you have just been scolded. LOL. I was wondering what sand you use. Since you are setting up a few more tanks, I thought you may want to know that the Home Depot in Oak Brook Terrace (on 22nd) has Southdown. Just an FYI in case you are interested.

junbug1970

yeah, i bought my last south down from there. not too shabby for 50lbs bag for $6/$7
i will definetely be using south down on the 220, maybe 4 bags of it and add some sand i have now to seed it.
i think i have been scolded, but that's ok.
Hence the fact 67 people saw the ad and not a single person make an offer or jumping all over this GREAT price!
I buy from people here all the time. Not trying to get sumthing for nothing, but reasonable good deal. JUST IMO
hiya doing otherwise infalable? i'm going to minnesota this weekend to pick up batcave's tank.
when you coming over?

infalable

My wife has something after work the next two nights. Maybe Thurs or Friday. What time do you get home from work? If not, we can try next week.
I saw another thread similar to this one where the guy was asking way to much. A few guys let him know that and he lowered his price. Without the other peoples help he never would have gotten any offers. Oh well, everyone thinks differently.

junbug1970

Exactly!
anyways, Friday i will be heading up to minnesota at 1pm, but Thursday i am free. i get home from work about 6pm
next week will work fine too.
take care

infalable

If you dont mind, please give me a day or two. If we cant on Thurs, then we will make it next week. Thanks for being flexible.

junbug1970

hey Infalable,
i never got your email, please resend. 55gal is too small :D
i picked up my 220 gal last night. BOY that WAS NOT fun
took 6 people to carried it out to the car. Heavy SOB. lol
please send to junus_ong@hotmail.com

buzz

Well, on first glance, good deal or not, it does "sound" steep. I checked on that UV Sterilizer, and the largest I found was 36w, and that sold for $147 new. So if you take that out of the picture, it is $153 for the rest. Depending on how much LR, and what kind, it may be worth that.
I found out the hard way that even if you've only had the tank for a week, it is used, and depreciates exponentially. I tried to sell a 29g with stand, etc., and was shot down for less than what is being asked here. And I had invested just about as much. I decided it wasn't worth selling, and I kept it.
I hope it does sell for you though!