20L aggresive

sandman12

I was thinking of setting up my 20L and puting like a lobster an eel and something else in it , would this work or is it to small , what else could i put in it?

I am sure he meant 20 long(gallons). I don't many eels that owuld be big enough for. Maybe a wolf eel but that is just a guess as I don't know how big they really get. I know eels in the wild eat lobsters so maybe that would not be a good pair.
Rich

jumpfrog

One of the smaller eels like an SFE and nothing else. Frequent water changes will be a must. Make sure you have a good top to keep the eel in.
A wolf eel aka carpet blenny is way too active for a tank that size. Unlike morays they don't just sit in the rocks all day.

armageddon

A small SFE might do for a while, but its going to outgrow the tank so be ready to get rid of it in the future. Thats if you actually meant 20 Gallons. People dont speak in metric when it comes to aquariums. I'm canadian and i always use gallons. Get back to us and tell if its 20 Gallons or Litres. You could put a CBS in, mine is pretty aggressive, he attacks the feeding stick i use to feed him. Pretty strong for his size. He's a larger specimen though.

Sandman, 20 gallons is too small also. But you keep using L as your unit of measure, and in most countries that can only mean litres. You have a 30L tank, too, right?