210 gal Complte Setup....Complete Steal ( Boston )

meanfish

I am offering my 210 gallon setup for sale. Everything is 2 months old. It comes complete with a amircle wetdry filter rated for 300 gallon, little giant # 2 external pump, red sea protien skimmer, ( 2 ) 350 watt heaters, tank is drilled, ( 2 ) 36" light strips, pine stand, glass canopy tops, 200 lbs fiji live rock, 160 lbs crushed coral, ( 4 ) huge peices of decorative coral , brand new multi test kit . Again, everything is 2 months old and still looks brand new. I also just ordered a red sea ocean clear 380 canister filter w/ 18watt UV steralizer not even installed yet. I just dont have the time or money rigth now to keep it going. There is also ( 3 ) Damsels and a feather duster plus some were corals growing in it. I will let the whole setup go for $1500 without the ocean clear 380 or $1750 with the ocean clear 380.......I have close to $1500 in live rock alone. Call Phil at 781 316 4098

jmackie

that is a great price for the system , $1500 for 200 lbs is way too high . i live in boston also and know of 6 different stores that sell it for 4 bucks a pound when you get over 100 lbs . if you want to let it go for around that price let me know.

meanfish

I never said I was selling the Live rock for $1500.......Im selling everything for $1500........Ididnt even say I spent $1500 on live rock. I said I have close to $1500 in live rock. Most of the stuff I bought was $6.99 per LB . I could not afford to buy it by the 100 lb . Again, The whole setup including live rock is going for $1500

ohiorn67

hello...you just need to take pics and them use your picture software to resize them to under 500x500...then you add them as an attachment, quite easy....or you could just email them to me...juliefolley@aol.com

meanfish

Hey Joe,
i am pretty sure it is all glass but I just went to there web site and it had no 210 on it. Im positive it is a 210....it measures 72L x 29H x 24W as far as it being reef ready, Im not quite sure what reef ready is. The take is drilled twice on the back and it runs down into my wetdry. Hope this helps, Phil

meanfish

everything has been sold.......thanks to all those who had interest and even all those who wasted nothing but time.