210 Tank Pics of New Rock and Corals 10.13.06

efishnsea

Hey Fellow Reefers

I just added 45 more pounds of live rock on the right side to fill in some gaps. I have also added some new stoneys!!! It was a process, it took most of the day last Sunday along with some work with the tile saw...I will fill in the left side soon and will post some more pics.
Let me know what you think.

efish :happyfish nsea

mr. guitar

"Jaw hit floor" DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Question for ya...What kinda shrimp is that pictured above?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
efishnsea, I see some serious problems with that tank, sorry to say. I'm willing to see what I can do with it, if you are willing to give it to me. <cough, clear throat> jk
Seriously, sweat, tank. Awesome job!

I absolutely love rics and you have got a gorgeous collection.

cyclops

efishnsea
Wow that is a beautifull tank. Really love the Clams, how many do you have I seen at least two.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by fish-man-t
if you had to put a $ amount on the items in the tank only how much would it be? i btw wow killer tank

Uhhh, I make a point to throw away any receipts asap
. My girlfriend thinks I trade for most of it.
I got her fooled

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Beth
efishnsea, I see some serious problems with that tank, sorry to say. I'm willing to see what I can do with it, if you are willing to give it to me. <cough, clear throat> jk
Seriously, sweat, tank. Awesome job!

I absolutely love rics and you have got a gorgeous collection.
Thanks, you had me there for a second

efishnsea

Originally Posted by cyclops
efishnsea
Wow that is a beautifull tank. Really love the Clams, how many do you have I seen at least two.

Thanks, Yea just 2, I would like to get a couple more. I'm waiting to see what my flame angel might do to them. They are one of my tank favorites.