220w VHO in mich. ballast endcaps, new bulbs

krunk

here are some pics... Would like 100$ Would trade for test kits, mag 9.5, mabey lr. If you ahve anything else feel free tell me what you have...
It comes with the canopy in the pic...
here's the right side.

luckyk0505

I am interest on your light..
But I do not need your canopy
I do have
7" blue Tang
4" Purple Tang
Rio 3100
and 38 gallon tank with stand
or cash
I live in ohio

marynik007

Can I pick it up tonight with cash? My lighting just went out in my tank yesterday and I was going to buy a new ballast. If you want to trade I do have a few very nice test kits and buffers ect. that you may want. Please let me know asap. or I'll end up just going to the store and getting a new one. BTW what kind of ballast is it?
Tom

krunk

lucky, i need the money quick, so if you would buy it in less then two weeks it's yours.
marynik - What brand of test kits, and what do they test for?(nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, ph is what i need).

krunk

mary, here is a pic of the ballast, the brand is Advanced. I have the same ballast on my 55, and it works very nice.

marynik007

The test kit is Hagen and it tests for PO4, Ca, NO3, NH3, pH 6.0-7.6 and pH 7.4-8.6, GH, KH, NO2 & Fe. Plus I have Two Seachem kits one for testing Strontium and the other for testing Magnesium. Also I have Kent Marine Kalkwasser Mix & Seachem pH Buffer and an almost full bottle of Hydro Carbon 2 active carbon.
Tom

krunk

Now, how full are NO3, NH3, pH 7.4-8.6 kits?oes NO3 = nitrate? NH3 = Nitrite?
Anyways, could you be u here by friday?

marynik007

all the tests are almost completly full. I would say at leat 3/4 full on all. Hows tomarrow work for you? I have off work so i can be there around 12 or 1. Or we could meet half way whatever works.
Tom My Email

luckyk0505

What is brand name???
is it 220w? and 48" ? I am trying to put that on
90 gallon canopy.. already have 260pc light...
and what kind of ballast is it? are u willing to ship?
or drop off? or pick up? how much are u asking?

krunk

luck its the same as the picture above. What is your zip code, i will see how much it would cost for shipping.
Make me an offer.

krunk

Well if marynik doesnt buy it, you are next inline.
lucky - shipping would be around 4-7$. How does 55$ shipped sound for the ballasts and endcaps.