24 gal Aquapod

alirons

Well it has been 4 weeks and i am almost there.All water levels are just about where they need to be.I have 40 lbs LR and 20 lbs LS and 5 lbs LR in back chamber for media.I am going to add fish soon and would like any suggestions.I am going to put 3 fish and would like atleast 1 clown.Any advice or comments would be appreciated.I am getting 2 powerheads in tomorrow and am putting one in each back corner.Any advice on them would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance for any comments.

katiev

A pair of clowns would be really nice -- and maybe a yellow watchman or a bicolor blenny for your third fish. If you want some color, a sixline wrasse.

alirons

thanks,I was thinking of maroon clown.I was not sure how they are in pairs.I keep seeing different clowns on this site and like them all.Just not sure what i want.Would like to have some coral also.I have the 150 watt MH.I am so new to this SW thing and learning every day.

katiev

I think maroons would get too big for your tank. I've never owned a maroon, but I believe they reach the same size as the gold-striped maroon. I have one of those in a 90 gallon at my work, and I can't imagine him being happy by himself in a 24g, let alone two! A pair of tank-raised ocellaris would be too cute. :) Perhaps someone with more clown-knowledge will comment.