24 gallon nano micro bubbles

ilikesalt

i have a 24 gallon nano. up and running for 7 months now. never had a problem with micro bubbles. i bought an arctica nano chiller because i live in florida and my water was getting to hot. now i have a lot of micro bubbles and it is driving me crazy. i have a maxi jet 900 running the chiller and it sits in my second chamber. im ready to go crazy trying to figure out how to fix the problem. does anyone have any ideas

sly

Could it be that your intake or return lines are not tight enough and so they are letting air get in?
Is the powerhead fully submerged in water? Could it be sucking air in if it's too shallow? Do you have the powerhead near any other pumps? If another pump is putting out a little bit of air, they could be getting sucked into your chiller and chopped up into a million smaller bubbles...
Could your chiller have an air leak in it?

ilikesalt

there isnt another powerhead in the same chamber but there is one in the third chamber. the intake and return lines are on pretty tight and if that was the problem wouldnt water be dripping out as well? there is about 4 inches of water above the powerhead running the chiller. is it possible for a powerhead to produce air bubbles on its own? or would the air bubbles have to be getting sucked in to the powerhead?