24" VHO Retro fit lights 4 sale

reefmad

i have 1 24"Retro set up from hello lights that was on my 30 gallon tall tank i have now upgraded to a 55 gallon and now have for sale the wiring harness, 24'' reflector shield. 2 actinic3 bulbs, 2 10000k bulbs, both sets was purchased in may of this yr. and have ran 8 hrs a day until aug 15 they are the URI bulbs.. The wiring is a single ballast set up., what i am trying to say is that all you need is the 1 ballast and it has one switch that controls all four bulbs. i think that the ballast is sold separtly on there site ..I Kept it and just upgraded my shield and bulbs.. Make Reasonable offer!!!

Will take first five replies and take the highest offer?
is that fair?

fish2reef

I have only been in this for a few months and I would like to know the difference between PC, VHO, and MH? Can I have different type of corals with VHO lighting then I have with PC I have now? I have no idea what these lights cost so I wouldn't even know where to start on an offer please email me and let me know more..........northcutt9501@centurytel.net

reefmad

its 440 watts of light total and will sell for 65.00 you will need to purchase the ballast which can be found at hellolights.com

fish2reef

Ok, I tried looking up what is needed at hellolights.com but because I know nothing about aquarium lighting I really didnt know what I was looking for............help me please!! Also, do you have any pictures of this lighting setup?

reefmad

yes still for sale 40.00 ill have to find the picture i had back when i first post ad. i think the ballast is 139.00 at hellolights.com its the ballast for the 24 retro fit kit.. 4 bulbs