240 gallonw w/ stand & sump

nmocean

Selling a 240 gallon tank 96x24x24 acrylic System II tank w/ stand & approx. 50 gallon sump. Has glass tops, Pan World 1750 gph, and 2 Mag Drive 18 (1800 gph).
This tank needs work, the acrylic is scratched, and was plumbed by a novice plumber and needs some work. This is a nice tank and I would really like to see it go to someone who can restore it to its previous glory. I am only asking $200.00, and you would need to come pick it up a.s.a.p, as I have a custom 300 coming. I am located in Carson City, Nevada, which is about 30 minutes south of Reno.
If you have any questions please ask.
Here are some pictures of the tank before taken down.

nmocean

I am not going to piece the tank out at this point, so no, I am not selling the Pan World separately.
The pictures of the scratches didn't turn out, but they are fine hair like scratches covering the front panel. I might be able to meet you half way, where are you located?
Thanks, Jen

psusocr1

hey jen,
off topic but how is your shark doing?? are you getting a bigger tank or leaving the hobby?
BTW this is a STEAL for this setup!!

nmocean

psusocr1, Thanks for asking, the sharks are doing well. I am getting a custom 300 from ATM in Vegas; I am so excited, I can't wait!! Then hopefully both sharks will get along in the 300! I know the 240 is a good deal for someone who can restore it, and plumb it properly, so I hope someone takes advantage of it!! It has to go before the new tank gets here.
wannabell, I am working now (to support my sharks) and I just can't meet you halfway to Illinois, sorry; hope you can still make it work; it's a once in a lifetime thing! Let me know!!
Thanks, Jen

wanabebell

argh this is so upsetting I wish i could go get the tank but my parents and i really dont have time
And i dont really want to ship
but if I find a way il let you no

dirtee147

I am very interested can you send me pics with a little more detail to them I live in Salt Lake and would love to take a little road trip for a great tank.

nmocean

dirtee, need your email. What sort of pics do you want. I don't really take a lot of full tank shots, that is one of the few I have. I have some poor quality pics of the tank brand new, a few more pics of the sump, or some pics of the fish in the tank.
FYI, I listed this tank on ----, I am not sure if I can cancel the auction or not, but will consider it if you are serious. I currently don't have any bids, but there are 10 people watching the auction and it is set to end on Tuesday.
Let me know! Thanks, Jen
P.S. reefer, Thanks for the generous offer, but I am not interested in shipping.

dirtee147

My e-mail is dirtee147@yahoo.com I was thinking of some more pics of the stand (open and closed ) and maybe a few more angles of the tank. posabley the pluming. That is a long drive for something that I really want but isn't what it looks like when I get there ya know.I am very serious about buying the setup but want to make sure.

hbradyr

could you send me a full shot pic of the tank,a pic of the tank empty and the stand would be great.{richardhall130@msn.com} i live in slc and could come and pick this up. sounds like a great deal. thanks rich

nmocean

Thank you to all who showed interest in the tank; I wanted to let you all know the tank sold to somebody local.
Thanks again, Jen