24gal pump /light upgrade

Looking to upgrade pump and lights for 24 gal nano cube
Want to stay in current config pump in back and original hood
Can you just replace a bulb or 2 out of the 4 to get better light? And want to increase flow (currently using orig pump). Help needed from all those who have upgraded. Thanks MBintraining

R

reefernana

I will be watching to see what others have done for upgrading their lights, too. I have 29g biocube and was wondering if you can just get higher wattage pc lights.

Found some good help scattered nanotuners has retro fits for light kits you can change the hood to hailde or just add another two stage bulb like we already have. pumps suggestions are maxijet 900-1200 upgrade I just don't know if it fits in the back of my tank like current pump. Some also suggest two pumps in back chamber. I want to know where people get these double headed outputs like the ones I have in my tank. Anyone with any more ideas? Please advise.

R

reefernana

If you are talking about the pump return inside the tank turned into 2, people are using a split connector and putting a 6" loc line on each output with a nozzle on each end. You can buy all of the pieces at several places online including -bay.