scott270

Well just went to ***** and what do you know they had a coral beauty in with a flame angel. He told me they would be fine in my 29 gallon tank together.

mopar9012

Originally Posted by Catawaba
To be a fish associate, don't they have to complete some sort of training? :mad:
not anymore. Isnt it great?

sharkboy13

oh boy, another ***** bashing thread to add to the list. while ill agree ***** and petsmart r horrible at best of taking care of sw fish and inverts (believe me while i was in concord a guy tried to sell me a 8lb rock of aiptipsia) u should go to ur local animal control or w/e and talk to them instead of posting it here

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by RyanLee
I once saw three yellow tangs in one of their smallest display tanks. Yikes.

my two sfes came out of a tank that had like 10 or 15 yellow tangs and 4 powder blues, and when i was there last time they had a pink tail trigger that was so sick it was white where black was supposed to be

scsinet

OH HELL NOT AGAIN!!!
Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
oh boy, another ***** bashing thread
my sediments exactly.
Scott no disrepect towards you, you may well have not known.. our reaction is such only because these threads always goes down the same road... buncha people shouting into the wind over something we all already agree about...
I smell an [eventual] mod thread close coming... :scared:

hot883

And you got it. We will sit around have 100 people bad mouth someone or someplace. This is not the place for it. Barry