25g solana update pics 10 weeks old

murph145

just wanted to share an update of my lil tank all has done well and this thing has run smooth since day1 cant believe its only been 10 weeks some corals are growing great... acans got 6 babies on it and duncans has around 8...
all sps have been growing nciely and have some good coloration with the 250W DE 20K xm bulb. I think that the probidio i have been dosing every 2 weeks along with the weekly water changes has keep this tank very clean.

murph145

Originally Posted by chaseter
http:///forum/post/3107677
For 10 weeks old, that is not only impressive, that is astounding! Good job.

Thanks chaseter... i think since this is not my first tank i knew what to do and it all went smoothly i havent lost one coral only one fish because it jumped but no deaths in this tank at all...
i used to have a large 180g sps tank but it got overwhelming and down right damn expensive lol so sold all that off and now have this small tank a few more corals and im done...
here is a pic of my old 180

aquaguy24

Not to be answering ur questions for u murph, but I heard he gave that clam to vivid and it died shortly after. Awesome tank as usual

murph145

nissan yea i remember my old tank too pictures are all i have now lol... but i do have a few corals from my old tank that i got back from otehr fellow reefers its kinda cool!
thanks tang master green reefer and superhero!
nycbob yea sold it all or gave some to friends i kept a few pieces of equipment like pumps, auto top off and light other then that all gone...
aquaguy24... your correct sold it to vivid and it died after a few months there not sure what happened i was there the other day and saw its shell in the fish only tank now... made me sad cuz i raised that guy from a tike!

nissan577

Originally Posted by murph145
http:///forum/post/3108286
nissan yea i remember my old tank too pictures are all i have now lol... but i do have a few corals from my old tank that i got back from otehr fellow reefers its kinda cool!
thanks tang master green reefer and superhero!
nycbob yea sold it all or gave some to friends i kept a few pieces of equipment like pumps, auto top off and light other then that all gone...
aquaguy24... your correct sold it to vivid and it died after a few months there not sure what happened i was there the other day and saw its shell in the fish only tank now... made me sad cuz i raised that guy from a tike!
sweet!!!!!!!! can i have some!
man i miss it! but this one is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!