265 for sale

duff

I'm upgrading tanks, so my 265 gallon tank and stand are for sale. It is a Perfecto tank with a black pine stand. The tank is in Lawrence, Kansas. Let me know if you are interested and have questions.

bkvreef

Originally Posted by Duff
I'm upgrading tanks, so my 265 gallon tank and stand are for sale. It is a Perfecto tank with a black pine stand. The tank is in Lawrence, Kansas. Let me know if you are interested and have questions.
What price, any pictures, what are the dimensions?

duff

The tank is 84" long X 24" wide X 30" high. I can post a picture tonight when I get home. I'm asking $750.

K

kpatrick

How old is the tank? Did you ever use copper in it? I am in Olathe, KS and looking into a 200 gallon or bigger tank. THanks

K

kpatrick

Duff,
Do you have photos?
Are there any leaks or scratches?
Thanks

K

kpatrick

Duff,
Thanks for the photos. Looks good. I am very interested however also looking into some other options as well. Do you have a bottom dollar price? You can email me at ttime130@hotmail.com if interested.

atlantic

is it glass or acrylic? any leaks or scratches? have you had any problems with the hang on the tank overflow? as i can see their are no buit in overflows. how r the hang on the back overflows? do they filter the water as good as the built ins? the reason i am asking so many questions is because i have been advised to get a tank with overflows built in.
thanks

duff

It is a glass tank. I have not had problems with the hang on overflows, they are simple to set up.