royal gramma
damsel
firefish
percula clown
10 right claw hermits
what about some more invert to help clean the tank
what about a shrimp

aztec reef

how's your nitrates? if they're fine..then i would say you could add another small fish at the maximum..Inverts and shrimps will be fine, i would recommend different sorts of snails too.
you can add many more inverts, i would only be cautious about adding fish..

A

azul1994

probably get some turbo snails, as for fish your almost overstocked but u might be able to get away with a small shrimgoby or something

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by scott270
levels are fine
that never helps to much we need specific parameters

ice4ice

Hmmm ... the damsel will get extremely agressive and territorial in due time - especially with the Royal Gramma in there. No more fish in 29G. A shrimp would be a nice addition though.

earlybird

Here's my stock list for my 29 to give you an idea: 2 clowns, 1 firefish, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp.

ophiura

I would also propose territoriality problems - both with damsel versus clown, and gramma versus firefish...if not damsel and gramma versus everything.
I would be a bit wary with that mix in that size tank, over time. I wouldn't add any other fish certainly, IMO.

spanko

My 29 bio-cube list of creatures.
1 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Cleaner Shrimp.
2 tank raised 3/4" True Perc's
1 Blue Assessor
1 Blue spotted Watchman Goby.
Asst'd snails hermits and corals.
No bio load problems nitrates stay at zero. Running a Sapphire Aquatics skimmer 24/7.

ice4ice

Originally Posted by ophiura
I would also propose territoriality problems - both with damsel versus clown, and gramma versus firefish...if not damsel and gramma versus everything.
I would be a bit wary with that mix in that size tank, over time. I wouldn't add any other fish certainly, IMO.
Agreed ...

weberian

I've had Gramma territory problems also in a 30 gallon with only 3 fish. In my experience, 3 fish maximum. Even then you can get fights.
Currently in my 30:
  • pajama cardinal
    • clown
    chromis

scott270

right now the clown is the boss of the tank. gramma does not mess with firefish. firefish get picked on by clown a bit. thanks for the help.