29 Gallon For Sale In FL

bombshell2

I have a 29 Gallon Tank For Sale, Complete with Hood & Lights (just regular lighting) 2 Penguin Bio Wheel 150's Less than One Month Old. Im new to the hobby and already want a bigger tank (Hopefully that will be my Valentines Day Present :) I have an extra bio wheel and filter replacement if wanted. Im asking $100 o.b.o for everything and will deliver in Florida if not too far. Shipping If possible would be on the buyer. Email me at Bombshell265@aol.com for more
Thanks!!!!

bombshell2

Spring Hill its North of Tampa, I dont have my digital loaded on my computer and i lost the program :( But if u have a cell phone that accepts pictures I can text it to you, its less that a month old
Heres the story, I originally bought a 10 gallon fresh water fish tank from Pet Supermarket on New Years Eve, well i had it for a week and it started to leak, so i took it back and got the 29 gallon, I got rid of the Freshwater fish b.c they are so boring and colorless -- and started the Saltwater thing on the 10th so I am just now allowed to get fish (i have 3) haha but I want to get a lot more so i am wanting to upgrade to the 55... Let me know where your located at in the mean time and ill try to go to walmart and buy the photoshop or whatever i need to load my camera on the computer.. If you want I also have a stand that I was going to trade up to the 55 gallon stand but the stand is 60 its black and silver
let me know thanks - amanda