29g lighting ???

how many watts per gallon of water is needed to be good lighting?
i found a t-5 setup with 4- 24 watt bulbs,do i need more? or less?
the bulbs are 2 14ks and 2 actinic

they say 5-6 watts is excellent.
multiply the gallons u have by 5 and u should get what u need.
u have say 30, so u would need 150watts. 24x4 ur only working with 96watts. my biocube was 30 and all i had was 2 36watt lights total of 72watts so i then upgraded to 144watts and the coral LOVE LOVE IT. the 96watt lights your looking at would work but u wont support coral that need strong lighting i rec to get strong lighting so that way coral at the bottom of your tank would feed nicely too juss keep looking, u dont want to later change ur mind about ur lights and upgrade just save money now and buy the proper lighting instead of skimping u know??. hope this helps im not a pro but i try an help. cheers!

given u have a nano and not a deep tank or long tank go with atleast 150watts the article goes into deep complex breakdowns some wont understand but i read it an it puts up a good point watts vary when considering what size tank they go into and how deep it is but this is a nano not a 200gallon tank, lotta nanos depending on gallons r around the same size(a 30gallon nano by one company will have similar measurements to another 30gallon by a different company) .if u wanna ride safe all the way stick a 150watt metal halide in that puppy and u good.