2X250W MH For Sale

slim

Soulless...let me check with grnbta and make sure he is still wanting them..he did say yes but it's been a while...
dholblad...cool..but shipping will be $100...lol..I will keep them and trade them local if no buyer for both.
Thanks for looking...
Slim

D

dholmblad

Shipping is like $20, which I can cover.
edit: hah I see. Well if you change your mind I my offer is $150+shipping charges. thanks

slim

philburt...I still have them but I can't get a hold of grnbta. If I don't hear from him by Friday I will be in Twin on Saturday and I could meet you. Drop me an email at pickensw@sd232.k12.id.us
Thanks,
Slim

marydem

sorry to interupt...but i see that you don't accept email here at the site and i don't have my email acct. set up on this computer. SOOO...i just wanted to introduce myself since we're only hours apart. i thought it might be nice to swap frags since we're nearly neighbors!
i've been in the hobby for about 6 months and have a 29 gal., crushed coral, sw tank with pc lights. in the near future, i hope to be able to frag my GSP, clove polyp, pink polys, and purple ribbon gonipora. i would also like to find a home for my LTA.
anyway, i'd love to hear from you...
marydem1@ hot mail dot com

marydem

ditto my above message to philburt too! would love to hear from you too!
marydem1@ hot mail dot com