(3) 400w MH,Icecap,ph mon.,tanks,sumps, selling everything

xbenx92713

Good evening everyone...it is time for me to sell everything i have so i can go to college...
all these items are in great working condition with no problems... i will ship anywhere for the price of shipping
I have:
(3)400w Blueline MH setups
----Ballast
----Sockets
----(2)20kwhite, (1)10kBlue ushio bulbs
----reflector is 6' but will cut if needed
These are all very rarely used at most 3-4months of usage
$150each setup
(1) 430-008 IceCap
waterproof endcaps
(2) 6' Uri bulbs 1 actinic, 1 daylight
$125
(2) 40gal long glass tanks
$25each
(1) 10gal glass
$10
Also have a 120gal 6'x18x20 acrylic sump fuge setup...i have the acrylic pieces&baffles cut but
not glued in.
$150
Pinpoint Ph Monitor with 2 full boxes of calibration fluid comes complete
$75
Little Giant 4md qx-sc also barely used flows around 1200-1300gph i believe
$80
Like i said i hate to see all of this go but college is a must with our econ. the way it is
Please feel free to call me at 734-341-3095 anytime with any questions
also i do not have pictures but everything will be described down to the tee
if you want to email me its xbenx927@charter.net

X

xrobbx03

could be interested in a MH setup do you have any pictures?

xbenx92713

well i dont have any pictures but the ballast is black and the bulbs are very new...i am located in detroit michigan...
if you are really serious about purchasing call me or email me and i will give you my address for payment
Thank you

xbenx92713

I know that alot of saltwater fishians live in different states other than michigan so i have no problems shipping...i will even ship tanks for a little extra crating fee. i will ship through ups insured.
once again if you are interested call me at 734-341-3095 or email me at xbenx927@charter.net
Thank You
~ben~
P.S. buy multiple items and ill throw in a discount

xbenx92713

to everyone interested i just found some pics when i was searchin through the comp...didnt even know i still had em....if you want to see em just email me
Thanx

maeistero

i would've taken the 40's, mhs, and the 120 if you were closer.
please revise your profile to include a location if you are staying on the site, that helps us all out. thanks, i wish i was closer!!!

xbenx92713

well like i said in the previous posts i am willing to ship for the shipping costs. it might be a little outrageous to ship the 40's and 120 but i have no problems shipping the mh's? where do you live maybe we can work something out...you can also call me too

xbenx92713

well i only live in monroe michigan wich is like 20 miles into michigan...it would prolly be cheaper for you just to come pick up but if you want to ship you would have to call a company...i only deal with shipping small packages and as for tanks thats up to the purchaser

xbenx92713

yes i still have the mh's...i have several people saying they want them but no one has for sure picked them up yet...you can call me sometime today and i will know more if anyone is coming to get them
Thanx
~ben~