3 make that 4 new corals and a clam

gill again68

Well I finally got me a clam. Its a Darasa Im going to say it 3" I told the wife its 5" LOL
I bought an orange Monti the clam and some pulsing xenia for my daughter. I got a large piece of green cap and some green eyed polyps for free with the xenia.

Here are the pics. I threw an updated picture of my duncan at no extra charge. Oh I paid for it you just dont have to.

jelly crab

The more pictures I see of monti...the more I want to get some when my tank is ready. I only have one worry, that it won't be able to get to the point where it has multiple 'levels' and such, in a 10gal tank >.<
On the other hand, your tank is looking quite nice :D

meowzer

Looks great Gill......I LOVE the montis......My orange is doing good, and the others are finally starting to show some growth too

LOL...I know guys have no concept of what an inch really is...so I'll let you slide on the clam fib

gill again68

Thanx! Its hard to let go of the cash but each time I go the tank seems to take on another level. I wish meowzer would come down and take my credit card to the LFS. She has no problem letting the duckies fly LMAO. I am going to have to thank my guy for the freebies. He hooked me up and I didnt really know it until I got home. FREEBIES ARE GREAT!

meowzer

Originally Posted by Gill again68
http:///forum/post/3295665
Thanx! Its hard to let go of the cash but each time I go the tank seems to take on another level. I wish meowzer would come down and take my credit card to the LFS. She has no problem letting the duckies fly LMAO. I am going to have to thank my guy for the freebies. He hooked me up and I didnt really know it until I got home. FREEBIES ARE GREAT!
I'm shopping as we type

meowzer

Originally Posted by Gill again68
http:///forum/post/3295726
Well thats not surprising. Give us the list of what your getting.
just placed 2 orders for some cuc....nothing exciting...just necessary..I hope it will help my sand issues in the 225G...