3 month old 110 tall

clamp

Ok... this tank you see is 3 months old. I just put a 400 W Iwasaki running on a mercury vapor ballast.. that plus 4 40W atinics give me 560 W,, The tank was really an upgrade from my 55... filter and all of the rock and such, minus the sand was brought over from the old tank. This is my "Before" picture. I need to get frags and let the reef mature. I still havent been able to find a backing (its a non-popular shaped tank aparently). Tis a work in progress.

S

sinner's girl

Why not just paint the back of the tank? We painted both of ours... or buy the backing and cut it to fit.

clamp

Thanks for the encouraging remarks.. Today was payday... and i have vowed to get one small coral every payday. So .. when i post my "After" picture in a year... it should look well developed... Will Kenya Trees multiply in captivity?
Thanks Again
Clamp

dogstar

Originally Posted by Clamp
Will Kenya Trees multiply in captivity?
Thanks Again
Clamp

Yep, they drop off branches own there own or you can cut them. The branches will attach by them selfs to rubble in the sand if the current does not blow then in to the shade or you can glue them to rock your self.