3 week old 29 Gal

snowboard

it looks good so far . what fish/inverts are you gonna get? I have a 29g fish only tank that I am changing into a reef.If you want to check mine out I'll post some pics tommorow.

dawndevil6

defintely im planning on 2 false perc clowns yellowwatchmen gobie firefish or fancy wrasse 5 more turbo snails (i have 10) a feather duster cucmber and some low light shrooms

babyb

i have a twentynie as well thats a reef, i have 3 firefish nd a dwarf lion and a ton of coral
what are you going to do with yours

snowboard

i just bought two small colonies of zoos i also bought a toadstool leather and 5 polyps of shrooms hopefully all goes well

babyb

i am running coralife powercompact 160 watt and i can keep almost anything i want, i want a clam but i dont have enough light for it
i have frogspawn, zoos , mushrooms, toadstool,gsp, somekind of plant,and candy cane
but im going to the fish store next week end when there haveing a half off sale and raiding there coral tanks

S

sonicboom1

get the Coralife lights 2x65w for $150, very good deal and they have seperate cords so you can have seperate timers for on/off. You will be able to pretty much keep most corals.