300 gal test picture

E

eaglefan

jpg would be easier. Very nice tank. How far from the top is the mh sitting it looks like there right on it?

the mantis

not sure how to do it..can you explain...thanks....also as i get closer pics of my tank it gets a little blurry...its not as close and clear as other pics on this site...i just recieved the camera its a fuji FinePix A340...not sure if it is good enough to take pics....thanks for the help

E

eaglefan

after you load them into your computer go to resize and switch the larger number to 500 it will automatically change the other. Depending on the photo shop you have you might have to hit the enhance button to bring up the resize option. Hope this helps.

the mantis

Right now i just been saving them in my pictures on the computer but i do have a program that came with the camera im gonna look into it..thanks alot for the help...

the mantis

thanks...just resized it for the first time....i guess i learned something new...can anyone tell me how to take close ups of the coral and fish...do i have to do something special on my camera...thanks...Al

shawnts106

YOUR TANK IS BEAUTIFUL, LOVE THE LIGHTING!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW: are those MH, if so what brand, K, watt, ect....

the mantis

gonna try setting the camera to macro....thanks...
i have 6 metal halides....3 250 watt and 3 150 watt...also i have 5 sets of strip 50/50 blue and white lighting

the mantis

thanks guys..hopefully ill have some more closer pics as i get used to my camera...without the help of people on this site, and looking up old posts for help i couldn't done it....thanks again...

thangbom

wow .. thas 1 big tank.... i want 1........ was wondering.. how much did that tank cost u??.. hopefuly my next tank will be 250+
:notsure:

the mantis

im probably into this tank about $15,000-$20,000---but not even close to being done...have to get a chiller, calcium reator still and of course just filling the tank with life is expensive...but it is a hobby so its fun to do a little at a time...if it was all done at once it wouldnt be as much fun...!!!!

edwar050

Your tank is really nice but I would have to get a canopy for the top to hide the MH. Your tank looks great, very interested to see what you put in there.