300g,92g All For Sale Brockton, Mass 02302

sw65galma

Don't know what direction it is yet, but It's all up for sale.
In some cases live stock must be sold first.
All are Best offer, I don't have time to look up all the prices just yet, so if you see something way off, Send me and Offer!
300G acrylic tank with dual overflows and stand - $1000obo Needs to be buffed again.
90 Gallon Corner Bow $500
Close to 1000lbs of LR, base rock $2/lb LR $3-4 depending on size.
I have anywhere from small stones to 40+lbs sizes.
72" Aquamedic Light $450 3 x 150W MH 96W CF.
2 Little Giant MDXSC 1000GPH - $80 each
ETSS 1000 Skimmer $400 6Ft tall.
About 600Lbs of aragonite live sand $.050 lb.
Iwaki 50rdlt pump - $160
Eheim Pro II - $100

sw65galma

Reef Devil Deluxe skimmer w/Mag 9.5 pump $200
Mag 12 Pump $75
Brand new in box SCWD $25
Kent Marine Nautilus EX skimmer $100
AquaC "STYLE" EV240 skimmer - $50 (not real aquaC, needs to be assembled)

sw65galma

300 Gal Tank...Needs a good buffing..I'll even through in all the crown molding...which cost around $3-$400

triga22

Hey! Why are you leaving the hobby. I see that you have a morish idol! Thats an amazing fish Im proud of you for kepping that alive Great acomplishment. I hope that you come into the hobby in the years to come.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by MBowker
please email me at MBowkerataol.com with details on this tank
I forgot there is no PM's on this board.
You can contact me at sw65galma@yahoo.com
The 92 is a standard 92 bow with Overflow
OCEANIC 92G corner Reef-Ready tank & stand for sale. FREE CANOPY INCLUDED. Bought new from authorized Oceanic dealer, used for less than 3 years. No scratches on the front glass, excellent overall condition.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Hey! Why are you leaving the hobby. I see that you have a morish idol! Thats an amazing fish Im proud of you for kepping that alive Great acomplishment. I hope that you come into the hobby in the years to come.
Thanks,
Unfortunaltey I don't have time in my life at the moment to give these tanks the attention they need. I'm not leaving the hobby, I'll keep 2 Nanos in the mean time.
I do hope to be back bigger than before in the years to come when live gives me a bit more time.
My dream 2000gal tank hopefully when I return. Then i can have a school of Idols

yupi1982

Originally Posted by sw65galma
Thanks,
Unfortunaltey I don't have time in my life at the moment to give these tanks the attention they need. I'm not leaving the hobby, I'll keep 2 Nanos in the mean time.
I do hope to be back bigger than before in the years to come when live gives me a bit more time.
My dream 2000gal tank hopefully when I return. Then i can have a school of Idols

just wondering ...what you gonna do with the IDOL...
i might be interested!!! :happyfish

sw65galma

Originally Posted by yupi1982
just wondering ...what you gonna do with the IDOL...
i might be interested!!! :happyfish
Live Stock is Gone except an Emporer Angel..Needs a big tank...

$200 Had for 2+years

sw65galma

Originally Posted by RRCJR1972
How much for the aqua medic 72" light?
Says $450...Reason it's so cheap, it needs new bulbs (if you are keeping corals). I have one for $50 available.
Still this is a $1200 light..

yupi1982

Originally Posted by canisee2
yupi you couldnt fit another fish in your tank but nice tank anyway.
Thnaks dude i apreciated!!! :happyfish

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
is the 300 still available? i may be interested
It would cost probably $500+ to ship it. If you are in NH, You could easily drive 2 hrs and pick it up in a pickup truck...
If you don't have access to one, I could probably get it up to you for a few bucks more..

mrsdorothy

How much for 100 lbs of base rock shipped to 38611? Will not need it for a couple of weeks. I am setting up a 90g. Don't want any large pieces, mostly medium sized pieces.