wayne27

Classified Sales Forum Rules: May, 2008

[hr]
This forum is for hobbyists who want to sell used aquarium equipment or supplies. No businesses are allowed. No links are permitted. If you have something to sell you will need to post the pictures/descriptions in the thread.
In order to post in this area, you must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days and have participated in a meaningful way in the other forums with at least 50 posts.
These rules have been implemented to protect our members. We encourage your participation, and ask you to share your knowledge, in all the forums.
Members who post exclusively in this area without active participation in the other forums will be considered a business and their accounts will be suspended. We encourage all the members of this site to report violations to the moderators so that we can maintain the credibility of this forum.
Thank you for your participation.

tbcseod

Shipping is included in Conus
I'll take the PH's:
2 Maxijet 1200 power heads, 1 Zoomed PS40 power head
$30/set
Also PM me if there could/would be a combined shipping discount (it should all fit in one of the $9.80 flat rate shipping boxs) if I got the PH's AND the refractometer.
Thanks,
~T

redman1221

How much to ship this Rainbow Lifegard Fluidized bed filter FB-300 $25 to Palm Bay, FL 32905 you can pm me to let me know.

wayne27

Thanks for your interest, just got back from work and I'll try to respond to the posts in a timely manner in the order I received them.

wayne27

refractometer and powerheads-sold
magfloat-sold
AC70 and mini-sold
Everything else still available

wayne27

PRICES ARE WITH SHIPPING(within continental US)
-Aquarium Systems 100w and 300w heaters, $20 for both
-AquaC Remora Pro powered by a Mag5 pump. $80
-CS-90 CPR overflow box. Rated for up to 125 gallon tanks. $40
-Rainbow Lifegard Fluidized bed filter FB-300 $20
-Kent Marine Maxxima 24 GPD RO/DI System, just need new filters $80

jjwill_sdsu

What does the RO/DI unit come with? i.e. Does it need the TFC membrane and resin cartridges, or just the cheaper filter components? Thanks.

wayne27

jjwill_sdsu-Haven't used it for 3 months so you could possibly use the RO membrane but the other filters you need to replace. If you want to pick it up it'd be $60 since I believe you go to sdsu.
Items will be shipped on Monday 8/11 for those who bought from me. Thanks for looking.

macthenhan

Hi,
Interested on the overflow box. I am new, so can't not pm you, please email me at macthenhan001@gmial.com.
Thanks
Originally Posted by wayne27
http:///forum/post/2710038
PRICES ARE WITH SHIPPING(within continental US)
-Salinity refractometer, far superior than plastic hydrometers use only 3 drops. Comes with full testing kit, just needs refill kit. $45
-Fluval 303, has all internal compartments, no hoses, as pictured. $20
-3 30inch light strips, one on the left has marine daylight bulb 4 months old, others are empty. $35 for all
-Parts lot $80, heres the list, or sold separately.
2 Maxijet 1200 power heads, 1 Zoomed PS40 power head
$30/set
Aquarium Systems 100w and 300w heaters, $25 for both
Aquaclear 70 and mini, $20 and $10/$30 for both
Large Magfloat $10
If you buy the lot I'll also throw in an unopened package of filter-floss media, ground probe, air pump, large vacuum hose, and hermit shells.
-AquaC Remora Pro powered by a Mag5 pump. $95
-CS-90 CPR overflow box. Rated for up to 125 gallon tanks. $50
-Rainbow Lifegard Fluidized bed filter FB-300 $25
-Kent Marine Maxxima 24 GPD RO/DI System, just need new filters $100
Pictures on request of the other items, Send best offers.