36" light needed ASAP

koolkev

Hi! I really need a 36" light with at least 192 watts for my 39g!!! I want to be able to have coral, mushrooms, etc... I don't want a MH pendant because of the evaporation.:joy: :help:

aileena

I have a icecap 660 system for sale for 170.00 It will be all the lighting you need,,,sprysj@cooley.edu

koolkev

What would I use for a hood??? Would there be a lot evaporation? I don't know much about lighting systems!!!:confused: How many watts is the icecap 660??!
Thanx
Kevin
a.k.a. koolkev

shrimp134

Hey, I am KoolKev Friend, He was going to purchase these exact same lights on ----.. for dead cheap using the Buy it Now...By the time the guy emailed him back to tell him how mubh shipping would be they were already sold...he is interested and is wondering how much you want and what condition, etc... etc.... the lights are in..Please don't sell this to anyone else untill you give us a chance, again HE IS VERY INTERESTED... and how much would shipping be to 525 10th st e. west fargo north dakota... our zip is 58078:happy: :happy: :happy: :cheer: Hope we can work somthing out!

koolkev

SORRY, The one I could have gotten on E B A Y was at $85, and that included shipping!!! :mad: I want to get a light some what in that ballback figure!
Thanx
Kevin
aka. koolkev

reeftanktime

Shipping is going to be quite a bit on this item. I could go a bit cheaper if you came to the Twin Cities to pick them up.