360 gallon custom tank

silkks111

Right now I'm debating setting up my acrylic 360 that was custom made by the guy who made the tank for the movie duce biggalo. I'm looking to see exactly how much I could get for it. It hasn't been used yet, has an overflow box, a stand, and all the filters. I'm looking for around 3500-4000 would take it. Someone make me an offer.

silkks111

just kinda scrapped for cash, looking to see if someone wants it for ike 4000 or more u know then I'll let it go if not I'm going to jst keep it

oceanclear

silkks111 i guess you won't be buying my leopards then!!!!
I was going to lower my price just to move the sharks so i could start my new tank project.Sorry to here about the cash flo problem....

silkks111

i'd definetely love to have them, the probability of me actually selling this tank is so low the price has to be just right u know what I mean? I def. want the leopards. I should get getting another pay check shortly so hopefully I'll be able to finish off the tank and get it setup.

D

daniel411

If you don't mind me asking, what did that tank run you new?

silkks11

the tank ran me brand new 2500 bucks then it was 300 more for the overflows and the tops. The filters and everything are still in boxes too.