4 bulb, Icecap 660 setup

sato

I have a 4 bulb 48" VHO setup mounted on a piece of acrylic and ready to be screwed into a hood for a 75g tank. Easily removed however to be put into a different setup. Bulbs are around 6-8mo old. Also includes 3 36" VHO bulbs incase this is to be used on a smaller tank, although I havent tested the 36" bulbs so I cant gaurantee they work :thinking:
Im asking $150 for the full setup. I am willing to drive about 30 miles from the Tulsa area to deliver, I havent checked into shipping yet.

sato

Ballast is about 1 year old, however it only ran for about 6 months of that and the rest of the time just sat in a hood on an empty 75 in my garage.
Whats your E-mail? Shipping is going to run about $15.

vman181

How much is shipping to 79607? I would not need the bulbs. I would most likely buy this if Roger don't pick it up.
Kevin

sato

Shipping to 79607 would be $14
If s20willy doesnt respond in a day or two its yours vman.
Also when you say you dont need the bulbs do you mean you dont need any of the bulbs or you dont need the 36" bulb with it?

vman181

I’m just trying to decide if I should go the all VHO rout or VHO/MH rout. I have 440w of VHO now and there would be only 60w difference if I go with two 250w MH, but a lot of money.

s10willy

Originally Posted by Sato
Shipping to 79607 would be $14
If s20willy doesnt respond in a day or two its yours vman.
Also when you say you dont need the bulbs do you mean you dont need any of the bulbs or you dont need the 36" bulb with it?
Sato, Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Another unexpected expense popped up.

sato

Originally Posted by riccio
If it falls through let me know. Shipping required to 60504. csriccio@hotmail.com
If I get no response in 2 days or so Ill send you an e mail, $12 uninsured $14 insured.

riccio

Sato, with the endcaps on what's the total length of the 48" set-up. I just want to be sure it will fit in my 49" canopy. Also, what type of bulbs?
Thanks, Chris

sato

They system with mounting brackets is just over 49" however the bulbs with endcaps is just over 48". You can easily unscrew the mounting brackets and do a much slimmer one if the current one wont fit.
The bulbs are 3 White and 1 Blue, I honestly cant remember the K value anymore and all the writing has worn off the bulbs.