400W metal halide (complete)

errattiq

I have a NEW, that's right lol, NEW 400W metal halide for sale. i've had it for a while. My original plan was to take the spider reflector and configure it as a supplement to my PC lights. I never got around to it because I picked up an entire retrofit kit from hamilton lighting instead. The light comes with ballast, capacitor, 16" Spider reflector and brand new 14000K AquarMcKzo bulb. I lit the whole system up once to ensure everything worked when I first got it. The spider reflector even has the protective film on it from the factory. This is as new as something used can come LOL. I paid over 350 for the whole setup. I'll take 250 shipped, just have no room for it sitting around taking space.... Feel comfortable buying from me, not only am I constantly on this site, I have numerous people who can vouch for my validity, including MEEMOO (on this forum), who I deal with personally. I also sell some stuff on E-bay including that PC fixture I was talking about to 1981Coastie (on this forum). My E-Bay ID is the same as my username here so checkout my feedback as both a buyer and seller. I'll save you the time, its 100%.
-Josh P