46 Bow Reef for sale in DFW, Tx

frankthetank

Hi! I have a great reef set up for someone who is looking to set up a reef system.
Here's the deal...
60lbs of LR (w/ great pink & purple coraline)
30lbs LS
green, red, green centered and other assorted zoos
assorted mushrooms (some beautiful fuzzies),
GSP,
leather finger,
leather toadstool,
button polyps,
pink pulsing xenias,
yellow polyps.
Orange Linckia & Brittle Star
Red Scarlet Hermits
Turbo & Nassarius snails
Feather Dusters
Sand sifting crabs
Cinnamon Clown
Bi Color Dotty
Bi Color Blenny
Coral Banded Shrimp
I have a fluval 305 just for carbon and phosphate remover
18g fuge w/ cheato & caulerpa
Aqua C Urchin protein skimmer
Coralife Aqua Mini light for the fuge (6700k)
Dual Satellite 192w lighting system (half dual actinic half 10k - 1-month old bulbs)
Hydor Koralia #3
ESHOPPS Overflow U Tube Box
Quiet One 2200 return pump
It's a beautiful mid size reef tank w/ all the necessities that you need.
Here's my deal... I'm getting engaged and moving into my girlfriend's house, and I'll put mine up for sale. I've always wanted a bigger tank (about 125g or so). But I would have to have the 125 up and running thru it's cycle first.
I think it would just be easier to sell this one to someone looking for something like this. Then I can start over with the new tank when I get it (probably after New Year's).
I don't feel like there is a need to tell you what it's worth. If you've been in this business you know how much you can spend on something like what I have. I really hate to see it go because it represents about 16 months of my work and love for the hobby.
Everything is in great shape! I would love for anyone to come by and look at it. I'll make a great deal for the Christmas Holidays.
Make me an offer... send me an email to fdford@hotmail.com.
I'm sure I might have left a thing or two off the list... there's a lot of cool stuff in there. Everything is no older than 16 months (I purchased everything brand new) The fuge is only about 3 months old.

frankthetank

Ok guys, I have sold two colonies of zoo's. I did not plan on selling things piece by piece. But I guess that's what I'm doing now. Let me know if you're intersted in anything I have. I'll try to post some pictures.

frankthetank

Here are some pics of the LR and corals. The stock list is at the top in my original post. Let me know if you have any questions. I do wish to sell it all. Everything is practically new!
Email me fdford@hotmail.com

frankthetank

Originally Posted by Reefmaster08
Would you ship ?

What do you want? I am shipping the two zoo colonies. As long as we agree on some $$$ I will ship. Email me and we'll talk it out.
Thanks!

frankthetank

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
In your first pic, what kind of zoos are at the bottom?? They look blue. I'm interested if for sale.
They're sold.

frankthetank

Originally Posted by bpa3093
i live fort worth, what corals do you have.
I have xenias, fuzzy mushrooms (with green flouescents), leather finger, leather toadstool, gsp, and button polyps.
60lbs of LR with great pink and purple coraline everywhere.
I'll make a good deal on it all.

frankthetank

I'm just bumping this. I have sold the two zoo colonies. And I currently have some offers for some of the LR, sand, and other corals. I'm still very interested in selling this before I sell my house and move.