46 bow

rbrockm1

yeah my clowns sleep vertical to the ground in a corner and i don't know why they do this. clowns do the weirdest things but thats why i love'em

j-j_02

nice angel. i was going to get a coral beauty today but got a flame angel instead.(flipped a coin...seriousy
)

fish4ever

Originally Posted by j-j_02
nice angel. i was going to get a coral beauty today but got a flame angel instead.(flipped a coin...seriousy
)
thanks!...yeah for some reason my wife doesn't like the flame angel as much as the coral beauty...otherwise I would probably have the flame. Although it really doesn't matter much to me cause I like all fish!

fish4ever

Here are 2 images of my tank, one during the day, and one at night. I am still working on trying to get things the way I want them, but from working on my freshwater tanks I realize that you'll never have everything just perfect the way you want them. Between upgrading and adding or moving things.
Anyways, that is about 55lbs of live rock and about 60lbs live sand. I am planning on adding some more rock, but I kinda like the extra room. Eventually will get corals, but need to upgrade lighting first. I would like to add a bi-color blenny yet, and probably just one more fish, but I don't know what to get. My wife wants a yellow tang, but I told her there isn't enough room for it to swim. So any other suggestions are welcome!