48" Catalina Ultra Reef 2x175 Mh Fixture

funkyman

I had this over my 120 (shown), and as of this weekend, have now upgraded to a 2x250 watt retro system for more light, but primarily so I could get the canopy back on my tank.
The light will come with (2) sets of legs (shown). I was experimenting with the height of the light over the water, trying to get more light penetration at the bottom.
I am second owner of this light and have had it since February. I bought it on this board from another -- member. The light came with Ushio 10K's MHs, which I immediately replaced with brand new 15K Iwasaki Aqua2's simply for personal appearance preferences. They were in service from the middle of Febraury until the middle of July (5 months / 6 HRs per day). The fixture also has 2x55 watt PC supplementation.
The light has performed flawlessly since I got it. I'm asking $475 shipped which includes the light, ballast, and all the bulbs mentioned above. Will also sell for $375 shipped minus the 4 MH bulbs. (will still have the PC's).
Additional photos can be arranged for serious inquiries. Thanx for your time, and feel free to ask any questions.

funkyman

More / better pics.
Ballast is shown on the horses in front of the light. Equipped with quick disconnects, and the the light itself also has built in fans. The fans, halides, and PC's all have their own power switch, so they can all be on their own time schedules.

funkyman

$420 shipped with the 10K Ushio MHs and power compacts.
I just bought a 36" 2x175 watt MH / T5 fixture for my wife's 60 gallon, and I'd rather keep the 15k's for that one.

pesci

Originally Posted by funkyman
$420 shipped with the 10K Ushio MHs and power compacts.
I just bought a 36" 2x175 watt MH / T5 fixture for my wife's 60 gallon, and I'd rather keep the 15k's for that one.

If you'd take $350 shipped I'll buy it now...

funkyman

I had someone who said they were going to buy it. That was three days ago. It's not sold until it's paid for, so yes it's still available.

funkyman

$350 is as low as I can go, and this would be shipped collect on whatever shipping account you would want to use.
As far as I know, my account works with credit cards. I've never has anybody tell me it didn't, and I've been with Pay Pal since it started in 1999 or so.