48" Coralife Lunar Aqualight 4x65W / 4 Moon

sirk

I have a like new 48" Coralife Aqualight. It is in perfect condition. I take great care of all of my items and this looks brand new. It comes with all original packaging/box and instructions. It is a little under a year old. I am asking $175.00 Product info is provided below. If interested we can discuss shipping options and shipping price depending on where you are located.
State-of-the-art Lunar Aqualight compact fluorescent light fixtures incorporate the Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED 470nm light which creates rhythmic glitter and shimmering effects while promoting spawning cycles in corals and reef life. Backed by the proven quality of the Aqualight product line, these superb lighting fixtures allow you to Capture the Sun and now...the Moon.
Product Information:
Lunar Aqualight Deluxe Series - Double Linear Strip / These new models include Mounting Legs!!Two 65 watt 10,000K and two 65 watt True Actinic 03 Blue straight pin base compact fluorescent lamps
Four 3/4 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps
Three on/off switches with three 8-foot power cords for separate timers
Built-in ballasts
Two cooling fans
Sleek aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector
Acrylic lens cover

sirk

Originally Posted by Sirk
http:///forum/post/2632502
I have a like new 48" Coralife Aqualight. It is in perfect condition. I take great care of all of my items and this looks brand new. It comes with all original packaging/box and instructions. It is a little under a year old. I am asking $175.00 Product info is provided below. If interested we can discuss shipping options and shipping price depending on where you are located.
State-of-the-art Lunar Aqualight compact fluorescent light fixtures incorporate the Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED 470nm light which creates rhythmic glitter and shimmering effects while promoting spawning cycles in corals and reef life. Backed by the proven quality of the Aqualight product line, these superb lighting fixtures allow you to Capture the Sun and now...the Moon.
Product Information:
Lunar Aqualight Deluxe Series - Double Linear Strip / These new models include Mounting Legs!!Two 65 watt 10,000K and two 65 watt True Actinic 03 Blue straight pin base compact fluorescent lamps
Four 3/4 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps
Three on/off switches with three 8-foot power cords for separate timers
Built-in ballasts
Two cooling fans
Sleek aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector
Acrylic lens cover
$175.00 will include shipping cost as well.