48" metal halides and RO/DI Unit

perchpsk

For sale :
48" retrofit metal halid unit with 2 175 watt metal halide 10K bulbs and 2 40 watt actinic pc lights. There is also a place for a fan on it. Only 2 months old, used for just 1 month. Asking $400 which includes shipping.
Ro/di unit with instructions, 1 year old.. only used twice.
$100 includes shipping. Please email any questions or offers to Perchpsk@aol.com

nicky1.8t

Interested in a possible trade? Look at what I have posted under " my 180 gallon is coming down." Interested in the lights and the ro unit.

djessem

So do u have a pic of the light. Id be interested in the ro also...can you tell me about it ... How much does it produce daily in gallons. Also could you possibly come 1 hour to Morgantown this saturday wioth it if i purchased it . Id be at the ball game saturday if possible

perchpsk

the ro/di is 60gpd, has been used only a few times. It is the 4 chamber filtration type. Reefpure is the name brand. The lights are 400 watts of MH / actinic pc.

boomerd

FWIW...I've done business with Jeremy and he's a very reliable seller. No BS, just a good clean deal.

zack schwartz

Originally posted by BoomerD
FWIW...I've done business with Jeremy and he's a very reliable seller. No BS, just a good clean deal.

Same here awsome guy.

perchpsk

Thanks for the good word guys... the lighting unit is off the market. I decided to keep this unit and I sold my pc unit instead. The ro/di unit is $100 firm because I am paying the shipping for it which may be $25+.

rayraypico

post some details about the ro unit. Name make model and gallons produced per day. I may have $100 for one if it sounds right

stumpdog

Originally posted by perchpsk
the ro/di is 60gpd, has been used only a few times. It is the 4 chamber filtration type. Reefpure is the name brand. The lights are 400 watts of MH / actinic pc.

Here you go RAYRAY, is this what you are looking for?
Jeremy