48" MH Hood (ONLY) for sale

mujtba

Hi im selling a 48" MH + T5 NEW hood.
This does not come with any bulbs, reflectors or sockets. It is ONLY a hood.
You can have 2 MH bulbs in the middle, 2 T5 bulbs on the side.
I also have the mounting kit for this along with the glass protective covers for the bulbs. The hood is BRAND NEW!
You won't have to make a canopy or anything else. Just get the parts, mount it to the hood and you are done...
Im open to pricing. Please email me at mujtba@2trom.com for any info or questions.
:happyfish :happyfish

pit

where do you live? what would shipping be for this item?
is the unit in good working condition thanks, joe

dhav79

Joe,
this is ONLY the hood. there are no parts inside. You would have to buy the retro/parts to add into this. The HOOD and MOUNTING kit and glass covers are NEW as indicated. I wrote the guy and he will ship anywhere...
But you won't have to build a canopy if you get this hood. u won't have to design or spend a lot on a canopy. you can buy the ballast, wiring, the sockets for the bulbs and just install it into the hood. you then just hang it up!

mujtba

pit,
I think I will give this for $150 shipped anywhere in the US (negotiable). It is brand new. It really is not complicated to install the wiring. The ballast sounds scary, but it is just a box that already has wiring in it. You just RUN the wires to the hood, if it is an external ballast, and connect the bulbs. That is how many people do it when they build their own canopy.
If you buy the hood, you won't have to build a canopy and measure anything and have it possibly end up looking bad.
The hood looks very nice and sleek as is.
If you buy this light hood WITH the bulbs and ballast, it will cost $700 BRAND NEW!
If you buy the hood, and get the parts seperatly, you can save hundreds..

mujtba

hmm, i didn't get any mail.. u can try again or please post your email and i will contact you.. :yes:

mujtba

hmmm.. i really think your email is not working. i dont see how both of my email addresses do not work..
you can post your email or try another email to contact me..
weirdddd:eek:

trigger78

what type of bulbs will fit in the halide compartments. 175, 250, 400 HQI MH? and I guess the glass is uv protection?

mujtba

250W HQI can fit into there.
Maybe others can also...
HQI bulbs generally have uv protection on them as it is..
the glass may be uv protection also, but I was under the impression it was just a splash sheild.. I could be wrong..

pit

i tried to send you a msg last night, get it? let me know if the light is available still. joe
ps. what kind of payment you prefer, i dont have a paypal so i check/money order is better for me

mujtba

hi joe, yes i did get ur message. did you have an aol and hotmail email? I replied to those. let me know if u got it..