5 sps frag packs. 6 corals $110 plus shipping......

spankey

Well it’s that time again. I need to clip. I am offering 5 frag packs of the following SPS. Each frag will be at least an inch or more depending on how much I can clip. I usually clip as large as I can and feedback will tell all on that.
All corals are under 6- 54w T5s NO halides.
I double bag and ship in a U-Line shipping cooler with a heat pack. Shipping is $40 and covers the re usable cooler, heat pack and shipping price for next day. Shipping via USPS Express and your zipcode must qualify for next day.
Corals.
Green Slimmer

Blue Slimmer (Next to the green slimmer on the right)

Top shot of blue

Montipora Spongodes (Green skeleton, deep green polyps with purple tips)

A Lorpipes

ORA Marshal Island Tricolor (resembles purple bonsai purple with neon green polyps) This photo is for reference as I am growing this for a friend to swap. I will clip my colony.

6th frag is a choice between one of the following:
Green pocilapora, orange digi, or purple digi

Pack price is $110 for 6 frags plus shipping. That's $18 a frag! I guarantee every coral to be pest free and arrive alive. A photo must be taken within 3 hours of arrival for DOA. I will either refund for price of each frag or send replacement at cost to buyer for shipping.
I will only be able to start shipping the week of the 20th. My schedule won’t allow me to ship next week. PM me if interested.
Thanks
Spankey

spankey

faqbch99, Nice meeting you today. Hope you enjoy all the frags and hope you liked the tank. I know you will be busy. I think you left with like 10 bags of stuff. LOL.
Take care and most of all "Happy Reefing".
Spankey

faqbch99

spankey's tank is awesome and the frags ROCK! Thank you for letting me come by to pick them up.. so worth it.. can't wait to see them grow out. I can only hope my tank will look like yours one day.