50+ aog zoo rock

jerl77

[hr]
i have this rock with 50+ more of aog zoos looking to sell whole rock for 375.00 thats less then 10.00 per poly i am in middle island ny 1153 exit 63 off the lie payapl will hold it.please ck my zip before you say you will take it thanks for looking.

spunky

that is an awesome deal !!! and great rock. wish i had the extra cash to jump on this. I think you have you zip wrong my parents live in middle island near spring lake golf course.

jerl77

yes your right thanks
Originally Posted by jerl77
http:///forum/post/2725354

[hr]
i have this rock with 50+ more of aog zoos looking to sell whole rock for 375.00 thats less then 10.00 per poly i am in middle island ny 11953 exit 63 off the lie payapl will hold it.please ck my zip before you say you will take it thanks for looking.

jerl77

i did took about 60 heads for my self just need to get rid of it need room of some pink pather zoos
will ship for 400.00

spiderwoman

If you frag it to more managable frags, I'm sure you'll get rid of them very quickly. I doubt that anybody is going to shell out $400 for a fairly common zoo.

A

alexmir

those kind of look like devils armor. Just as nice, just different "name"

jerl77

i dont know the name thats what the guy i got them from called them should i frag it or make me some offers.

spiderwoman

You may want to confirm what their name is as the price may not be the same or could be higher per head. I recommend fragging it. I'm almost 100% sure nobody here is going to pay that much for a zoa rock here unless they are Darth Maul's or something more unique.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2726144
You may want to confirm what their name is as the price may not be the same or could be higher per head. I recommend fragging it. I'm almost 100% sure nobody here is going to pay that much for a zoa rock here unless they are Darth Maul's or something more unique.
+1
But that is one heck of a colony. Id keep it!