50 gal

zanoshanox

ran into a little problem with my 65 gal so i moved everything over to my friend's 50 gal for now. Tank looked pretty cool though so i thought i'd post some pics..I just started up a 14 gallon too so i'll get some pics of that soon. Here we go:

blastos

elegance

spawn

cool ledge

myzislow

If you ran into a "little problem" with your 65 gallon, why are trying to sell the entire set up?
I would move those blastos a little lower.
Looks nice.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by myzislow
If you ran into a "little problem" with your 65 gallon, why are trying to sell the entire set up?
I would move those blastos a little lower.
Looks nice.
I'm 17 and still live at home with my parents. They decided it was time for me to take down the tank because i no longer have a job and the electric bill is skyrocketing. So i moved all of my fish and corals to my friends tank.

myzislow

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
I'm 17 and still live at home with my parents. They decided it was time for me to take down the tank because i no longer have a job and the electric bill is skyrocketing. So i moved all of my fish and corals to my friends tank.
Makes sense
Good luck with sale and sorry if I came off a little rude in my initial post..

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by dallas612
i see a trigger, i thought they were a no no in a reef.
You're correct, triggers are generally a no-no in reef tanks. I got this one very small and i'm testing him out. So far he hasn't nipped anything. We'll see as he grows, he's still under 2 inches.

dallas612

i swear im not trying to be a prick by pointing out all of the so called "no no's) but now i see two different kinds of clowns. i have two black clowns and would love to see an orange "nemo" in my tank some day but i dont want anyone to get hurt. it's a 90 gallon with a pretty small planned bioload and plenty of hiding spots. how do your clowns do together?

teen

where are the tangs and triggers going when they get bigger?
tank looks good, but that yellow tang looks a bit cramped.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by dallas612
i swear im not trying to be a prick by pointing out all of the so called "no no's) but now i see two different kinds of clowns. i have two black clowns and would love to see an orange "nemo" in my tank some day but i dont want anyone to get hurt. it's a 90 gallon with a pretty small planned bioload and plenty of hiding spots. how do your clowns do together?
So far so good, but I wouldnt recommend it. The larger two preculas are going to stay in this 30g and the other two tomato clowns are going to go into my 15 gallon once it's ready. However, I have seen a lot of people experience success mixing black and orange ocellaris.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by teen
where are the tangs and triggers going when they get bigger?
tank looks good, but that yellow tang looks a bit cramped.
The blue tang will eventually go into the 300g fish onyl display at work. The trigger will go once he starts nipping at corals i'm assuming, or once he outgrows the tank as well. The yellow tang is soon to go into the 120 gallon display that we're setting up in my aquaculture class. It's gonna be sweet.

bill109

if u ever have more problems u can put ur corals and such in my tank free of charge...

looks nice
is this a 30 or a 50? i saw u wrote both..

zanoshanox

yeah I messed up in the title, it's a 30 gal. I can't figure out how to edit the title, i'm not sure if you can. But yes i'll let you know if i need to frag anything as it's pretty packed in this lil thing lol.

bill109

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
yeah I messed up in the title, it's a 30 gal. I can't figure out how to edit the title, i'm not sure if you can. But yes i'll let you know if i need to frag anything as it's pretty packed in this lil thing lol.
ok good. ill be more then happy to help ya out..